IEEE-RAS Humanoids 2012 - Osaka, Japan
November 29th - December 1st, 2012
This page is the unofficial student activities page for the IEEE-RAS Humanoids 2012 conference. The purpose of these events are to create an atmosphere conducive for students to get to know each other in a non-academic setting. All activities are geared towards students however anyone is welcome to participate. All schedule events are on a "pay your own way" basis unless otherwise stated.
Friday, November 30th, 2012
(Food Event: 19:30-22:00) Student Dinner at local (traditional Japanese) restraint (TBA) as a meet and greet
- Meet on the fist floor (1F) at 19:15 (7:15pm)
- Will leave at 19:30 (7;30pm)
Saturday, December 1st, 2012
(Fun Event: After Farewell Reception) Go out and sing Karaoke!!!
- Meet on first floor (1F)
- Time: 20 min after end of the reception
Sunday, December 2nd, 2012
(Full Day Event: 08:30-20:00) Day Trip to Kyoto: Historic Kyoto, Temple Walk, Tea Ceremony, Shopping
- 08:30 - Meet at hotel
- 09:00 - Leave Osaka
- 10:00 - Arrive Kyoto Shijo Station
- 10:30 - Walk through Yasaka Shrine and Higashiyama historic to Kiyomizu Temple
- 12:00 - Lunch in Higashiyama district (TBA)
- 13:00 - Free time for shopping, visit pagoda, etc.
- 14:30 - Meet at Yasaka Shrine and go to Tea Ceremony En (15h reservation)
- 16:00 - People who do not want dinner: Train back to Osaka
- 18:00 - Dinner
- 20:00 - Train back to Osaka
(Food Event: ~12:00-13:00)Lunch. Follow @ieeestudentfun on Twitter for updates
(Food Event: ~20:00-??:??)Going out for dinner and drinks. @ieeestudentfun on Twitter for updates on times and places.